Unending fun…still of Three Crowns Milk and the 2017 mom of the year award.




This is one moment I greatly worry that my pen might be unable to express the depth of excitement and gratitude I feel in my heart towards Friesland Campina, makers of Three Crowns Milk.

Great things indeed come in little packages. From buying a promo pack of Three Crowns Milk, I ended up as one of the 6 finalists of the 2017 mom of the year award.  This has put me on the path of ‘mindful fitness’ and with all my family members now tagging along to Saturday dance aerobics class, the excitement is endless.  

Yesterday, my daughters and I went to check out Best Western plus along Iyanganku, Ibadan, venue of the Three Crowns Milk sponsored buffet. My girls got home to announce that the restaurant is splendid and superb! This sure stirred the atmosphere in the house – My Mazi, Myself, 2 kids, 2 Ladies and 3 uncles. A small family you say. lol

My little girl woke up this morning and asked, is it today that Three Crowns Milk is buying us lunch? Just like kids! She wanted to be sure. We put plans in motion. Light breakfast, Fasting if you can, empty shiny pots, idle cooker, et al.

To say that we had a splendid time is an understatement. I will let the pictures speak. The laughter, the family time, the jokes, the sound of the water falling from the fountain, having to select food from a wide variety of sumptuous meals in a state-of-the-art restaurant was indeed a wonderful experience. I even played an upright wooden piano. There was no way i would have missed that!

Funny some months back my mazi said there is a new hotel in Ibadan we should visit. We went sampling and thought it would be a nice place to bring our household to when there is ‘free cash’. Lo! We bought a promo pack of Three Crowns milk and that was it! Miracles still happen I tell you!

Keep buying Three Crowns Milk and watch them fill your life with beautiful stories and memories.

Thank you again, Idy and co. @ 3Crowns Milk.

This must be after the third serving!


I and my first love!

Say 'Three Crowns Milk'

'This is my first time of eating cherry in Nigeria'

Yummy Soup to set the scene




Just arriving. My Mazi rocks!

She took custody of the pillow and the camera.

Comments

  1. Really nice photos that speaks volumes and an interesting story superbly written as always.
    Ndewo nwanyi Ghana 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice photos that speaks volumes and an interesting story superbly written as always.
    Ndewo nwanyi Ghana 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I for do brother m? Onu ochi juru anyi😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Posterity Sake

Hobbies of Then and Now...

The Wind and the Water